Happy Propose Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS

Propose Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS :



  • Happy Propose Day Sms for Girlfriend :
I love you for not
What you are
But what I become
When I am there with you.
So be with me forever.

  • Cute Happy Propose Day Sms in English :
I can win the world
With my hand, only
If you promise me
To hold my other hand,
For a lifetime!!

Happy Propose Day my Love 

  • Lovely Happy Propose Day Message for Lover : 

I wanna walk with you,
I wanna talk with you.
For all the time my utmost
Desire is too be with you!

Happy Propose Day

  • Sweet Happy Propose Day Special Sms Msg : 

On this special day I want to
Say grow old along with me,
The best is yet to be.
Will you spend the
Rest of your life With me?

Happy Propose Day. 

  • Happy Propose Day Quotes for Her & Him :


With every beat of my heart,
I will love you more and more,
After years of togetherness this
Is my solemn vow for you, my love!

Happy Propose Day Sweetheart.

  • Happy Propose Day Wishes for Her :


I do not know why, I like you,
I do not know why, I feel sad
On a day when I not see your face,
I only know one thing that,
I do not bear any meaning without you.
If I know what love is, It is bcoz of you

Happy Propose Day 2016

<-----Propose Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS----->