Happy Hug Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS

 Hug Day 2016  SMS :


 Hug Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS :

Hug Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS


  • When my arms can’t reach people who are close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May God grant you what your heart desires and keep you happy.

  • When my heart calls you And in my imagination, I am holding you I want to hug you forever. When I have that special moment with you, My love begins to flourish & when my body touches you. I want to hug you forever Wish You very happy hug day 2016!

  • My sweetest memory-your message. My biggest sadness-The distance My biggest hope-i will HUG you soon My strongest prayer relation continues forever.

  • A hug is a great gift… One size fits all. It can be given for any occasion And it’s easy to exchange.

  • Sending you a hug to ease your stress. A kiss to make you smile and my heart to say, I’m thinking of you. I miss you! Happy Hug day to you dear!

  • You can’t wrap love in a box, but You can wrap a person in a hug. A hug charms, warms and makes everyone happy. That must be why God gave us arms. So here is a hug for You!

  • No matter where you are I’ll always find my way to? Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses. I love only you! Have a Nice Hug Day. 

  • Even though I’m away, in my heart I’m right by your side. And here’s a hug from me To say, I love you lots sweetheart! Happy Hug Day! 

  • Kittens crave them; puppies love them; Heads of state are not above them. A hug can break the language barrier and make your travels so much merrier.
<-----Hug Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS----->