Happy Promise Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS


Promise Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS :

Promise Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS

  • I Can Not Promise To Solve All Your Problems, I Can Only Promise That I Will Never Let You Face Them Alone, Happy Promise Day 2016

  • We met it was Luck! We Talked it was chance! We became friends it was destiny! We R still friends it is faith! We will always be friends it’s a promise! On this promise day this is for U. Happy promise day 2016

  • Happy Promise Day, wish have a good day today, Promises r di uniquely human way of ordering di future,, making it predict-able & reli-able, 2-the extent dat dis is humanly possible.

  • I Want To Be The Greatest Of Me,  For This Is All I Can Do. It Is My Wish That You Promise Me This, You Be The Greatest Of You. Happy Promise Day!!!

  • Speaking Without Egos, Loving Without Intentions, Caring Without Expectations, I Promise You That You Will Be Mine Always. Happy Promise Day.

  • I Must Have Been Born Under A Lucky Star, To Find A Friend As Nice As You Are. I Will Follow The Rainbow To The End, If You Promise To Remain My Friend !!! Happy Promise Day. 

  • Promise day is special promise to person, means make promise controller or promise driver of promise life because all relationship depends on promise transaction. 

  • You are as sweet as rose bud, you are bright as a star, you are cute as a kitten, thats’ what you are. you are everything for me Happy Promise Day 2016. 

  • Love is the happiness of today,  and promise of tomorrow, so this warm note comes to you, to say that live life with a heart full of love Happy Promise Day 2016

<-----Happy Promise Day 2016 WhatsApp And Facebook SMS----->